Custom Order Statuses for WooCommerce plugin greatly improves the organization of orders as well as the quality of customer service by allowing you to create Custom Order Statuses for Woocommerce and send custom emails when Order Status is changed to the created one (just like default Woocommerce Order Statuses behave).
Custom Order Statuses for WooCommerce features:
- Unlimited Custom Order Statuses
- Custom Email Templates per Custom Order Status
- Custom Email recipients (customer, particular recipient, multiple recipients)
- Custom Email content
- All Custom Order Statuses are accessible and editable from a single page
- No visual and functional difference between Woocommerce default Order Statuses!
- Change Order Statuses with Bulk Change
How to create your first Custom Order Status?
When you have successfully installed and activated the plugin, follow these steps to create your first Custom Order Status:
- Navigate to WordPress->WooCommerce->Custom Order Statuses
- Enter a name for your Custom Order Status
- Enter a slug (if you want a different slug than generated)
- Press “Add New Custom Order Status”
- That’s it!
How to activate Email template for the created Custom Order Status?
By default Custom Order Statuses’ Email templates are disabled from sending, so in order to activate them you have to:
- Navigate to WordPress->WooCommerce->Settings->Emails
- Select the Email with the name of your Custom Order Status
- Click on “Enable/Disable” checkbox
- Fill in any other fields you want (optional)
- Click on “Save Changes” and you are done!
- P.S. You can copy email template to your theme folder and customize it as you like!
If you are facing any issues with the plugin or have suggestions to improve it feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We are not responsible for any harm this plugin may cause.
- Navigate to WordPress->Plugin->Add new Plugin
- Search for \”Custom Order Statuses for WooCommerce\” (by nuggethon)
- Click \”Install\”
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Order Statuses for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Custom Order Statuses for WooCommerce” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Custom Order Statuses for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.5.2 — 2022/07/05
- Issue with Order statuses that contain non-english characters fixed
- Placeholders added to Custom Order Status email fields
- Bulk Change Order Statuses feature added
1.5.1 — 2022/05/25
- Compatibility with WordPress version 6.0 tested
- Compatibility with WooCommerce version 6.5 tested
1.5.0 — 2022/05/02
- Compatibility issues fixed
- Attachments to custom order status emails added
1.4.0 — 2022/04/08
- Customizable HTML templates added
- Custom Order Status slug increased to 17 characters
1.3.0 — 2022/03/24
- Issue where “Add Status” button didn’t work fixed
- Close button added to deactivation window
- Compatibility issue fixed
- “woocos” prefix removed from email settings page
- Order status is now being saved in database without “woocos” prefix
1.2.0 — 2022/02/22
- Safe deactivation window added
- Issue where email contents doubled fixed
1.1.0 — 2022/02/06
- Translatable strings added
- Email template variables fixed
- Minor UI changes
1.0.0 — 2022/02/04
- Initial release