Custom Currency for WooCommerce allows you to change the currency symbol used in WooCommerce and you can add a new custom currency type to the WooCommerce.
I love coffee. without it, I would not be able to create the content to help the developer community, so if you wouldn’t mind, please buying me a cup of coffee. it could be a big help to me to be able to pay the cost of web hosting, domain, and software fee as I need to pay from my pocket.
How do I add a custom currency symbol for WooCommerce?
You can enter a custom currency symbol by going to WooCommerce > Settings > General Tab and looking down at the “Currency Options” section. There you will find the “Custom Currency Symbol” field.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Currency for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Currency for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- UPDATE: Tested on WooCommerce v7.2.2.
- UPDATE: Tested on WordPress v6.2.0-RC.
- UPDATE: Tested on WooCommerce v5.4.0.
- UPDATE: Tested on WordPress v5.8.0-RC.
- UPDATE: Tested on WooCommerce v5.3.0.
- UPDATE: Tested on WordPress v5.7.2.
- FIXED: The translater issue.
- UPDATE: Tested on WooCommerce v5.1.0.
- UPDATE: Tested on WordPress v5.7.0.
- ADDED: Pre-check WooCommerce version when the plugin is activated.
- ADDED: Pre-check WordPress version when the plugin is activated.
- ADDED: Check the plugin compatibility and disable the plugin functionality when has an issue.
- ADDED: Detailed instructions to the plugin.
- FIXED: Refactored the code.
- UPDATE: Tested on WooCommerce v5.0.0.
- UPDATE: Tested on WordPress v5.6.1.
- FIXED: Minor bug fix.
- FIXED: The plugin was only worked on admin users. now supports all users.
- CHANGE: The plugin version is synchronized with the WooCommerce primary version numbers.Ex: v4.9.*
- ADDED: A list of international currency codes is added on the setting page.
- REMOVED: Deleted unnecessary codes while cleaning the project.
- UPDATE: Tested on PHP 8.
- ADDED: Pre-check WooCommerce availability when the plugin is activated.
- FIXED: Minor bug fix.
- FIXED: Disabled forced auto-update.
- CHANGE: Refactored all the code.
- First version release.
- Initial release.