Very lightweight and simple plugin that displays the currently installed PHP version in the “At a Glance” admin dashboard widget.
Instructions for installing the Current PHP Version Plugin.
- In your WordPress admin go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Enter “Current PHP Version” in the text box and click Search Plugins.
- In the list of Plugins click Install Now next to the Current PHP Version Plugin.
- Once installed click to activate.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard page and look next to your WordPress version to see what PHP version is running.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Current PHP Version” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Current PHP Version” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.