- Responsive thumbnail grid and popup dialog for images/document-files/mp3sounds/embedded youtube videos.
- Pop-up fullsize image for each thumbnail with description-text.
- Filter by category, place, textsearch or filetype.
- Administrator can add and edit Categories and places.
- Administrator can add and edit thumbnails and their text-descriptions.
- If categories or places filter are not wanted they can by hide in the css-file (display:none), or their names changed in the class CSGalleryLang.
- Configure the plugin by optional shortcode attributes.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Add shortcode to content to display gallery.
- Shortcode: [csgallery pagesize=”10″ category=”” place=”” type=”images/documents/videos or mp3sounds” maximagepanelwidth=260 maximagepanelheight=290 language=’en or se’]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CS Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CS Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- class CSGallery edit, update file — changed filenamelabel to a link for easier download of the original imagefile.