Display a table showing the current live prices and totals of all your favorite crypto, right on your WordPress dashboard!
The Crypto Dash Tracker adds a new “Crypto Wallet Calculator” Dashboard Widget. Enter a list with the amount of crypto in the Settings page, and the plugin will automatically calculate the combined value of all coins listed. Quickly review the value of your cryptocurrency portfolio at a glance with this convenient WP Dashboard Widget!
This plugin uses the CoinGecko API to get the latest cryptocurrency prices.
The API endpoint used is:
Once a successful call is made, the API results will be cached on your site for 2 minutes, to avoid unnecessary bandwidth usage.
- “Crypto Wallet Calculator” Dashboard Widget: Show or Hide
- “Crypto Wallet Calculator” Dashboard Widget: Enter coins and amounts to be calculated
- more coming soon!
If you are having any issues, please post in the Support Forum.
I love this plugin! How can I donate? Do you accept BTC?
Thanks! Your donations help support the continued development and improvement of this plugin.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/crypto-dash-trackerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Crypto Dash Tracker.
- To display the Dashboard Widget, ensure the Setting for “Show ‘Crypto Dash Tracker’ on WP Dashboard” is set to “Yes”.
- Enter some Coin Index Symbols and amounts in the data format shown in the Example, and save your settings.
- Visit your Dashboard and you will see the Crypto Dash Tracker Widget. Drag the widget to reorder as desired.
How do I get the Dashboard Tracker widget to show up?
Open the Screen Options tab at the top-right of the Dashboard screen and ensure the option for
Crypto Dash Trackeris enabled.
Why don’t I see a list of coins and prices?
- Go to Settings > Crypto Dash Tracker
- Enter some Coin Index Symbols into the Dashboard Widget Coins field, followed by a dash — then the amount to calculate. Enter each coin and value on a new line. Ex: BTC-0.0012345
- Save the settings.
- Visit your Dashboard to see the widget working.
How do I request a feature or report a bug?
Have you found something wrong with the plugin? Thought of a helpful feature to add? Please see the Issues section on GitHub:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Crypto Dash Tracker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Crypto Dash Tracker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 — (Feb 18, 2021)
- First release. Hello, World!