With the GRC Contact API for Sendinblue plugin, you can intercept the data sent by a form created with the official Sendinblue plugin for WordPress in order to send them via the CRM GRC Contact API.
Any Internet user who has filled in a form on your WordPress website will create a contact in your CRM GRC Contact without a line of code.
The plugin is compatible with all fields of a company, of a contact and their custom fields.
Get your API account key and password, let’s go!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
The steps are :
- Follow this guide to install the plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to GRC Contact > Configuration then set your API account key and password
- Create your first API gateway, go to GRC Contact > New API
- Once your first gateway has been created, go to GRC Contact> APIs, then retrieve the mapping code
- Copy and paste the mapping code into the desired Sendinblue form
How to create an API gateway ?
The purpose of the API gateway is to match the fields of your Sendinblue form with those of the GRC Contact API. For this, you must have already created a form with the Sendinblue plugin
Inside the API creation page you can find two major sections, one for companies and another for contacts. Note that it is not possible to create a contact without creating a company.
These sections are composed of three parts:
* The first is the list of fields of the API GRC Contact
* The second corresponds to the fields of your Sendinblue form that you want to match
* The third, gives you the possibility to set a default value. This can be used if the Internet user hasn’t filled in an optional field or if you wish to insert a value in GRC Contact without there being a correspondence with a Sendinblue field, for example the origin of the contact «Website — documentation request»
The last section allows you to match the fields of the Sendinblue form with your custom fields.
For this the operation is somewhat different :
* On the first line, you must list the name of the custom fields you want to pass separated by a pipe character |
* On the second line, you must list the name of the fields of the Sendinblue form that you want to match separated by a pipe character |, in the same order as the first line
The GRC Contact API for Sendinblue plugin provide two pages to follow the success and error API message.
Go to GRC Contact> Logs API success or to GRC Contact> Logs API error
If you have any issues or if you would like help installing contact me : https://gendt.fr
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GRC Contact API for Sendinblue” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix some file names.
- Remove Carbon librairy and usage.
- Remove unused dependencies and images to optimized the plugin size.