Weather Today Plugin by Creo is a Widget in your sidebar that will instantly tell you today’s weather condition. It shows Temperature, Sunrise/Sunset in Local Time (Pro), Humidity (Percentage), Wind speed and direction and Forecast.
Here are the amazing features:
- Super Easy installation
- Fully Responsive Widget
- Shows Temperature, Sunrise/Sunset in Local Time (Pro), Humidity (Percentage), Wind speed and direction and Forecast
- Uses HTML5 Location Service, down to 6 decimal points of Latitude & Longitude
- Fetches Weather Data from OpenWeather API, an open source weather API with fast frequency update.
- WordPress Color Chooser for Background and Font, Choose every COLOR available for Customization!
- Beautiful icons showing clear ideas of forecasting (Pro)
- Translation Ready. (An empty .po file with placeholders is given.)
- Best practices and guidelines for WordPress plugins are strictly followed, to ensure a consistent experience for site admin.
- Supports all modern browsers
Recommended Premium Plugins
The following are other recommended plugins by the author:
- WooCommerce Ultimate PDF Invoice with QR Code — In this smart-phone era, everyone’s got the time to scan a QR (if reading a whole bunch of buying information isn’t your thing). So, we have packed the most important data in a QR just for everyone.
- Creo Currency Converter Pro for Woocommerce -Creo Currency Converter Pro for Woocommerce is a Widget that will enable you to show an alternative currency beside the actual price of your product in your Woocommerce Shop. It shows can convert more than 150 currencies using the Google Finance API.
If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
If any problem occurs or if you think, that you found a bug please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For automatic installation:
The simplest way to install is to click on ‘Plugins’ then ‘Add’ and type ‘Creo Currency Converter Lite for Woocommerce’ in the search field.
For manual installation :
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins section of your admin panel.
- Click the Add New button.
- Under Install Plugins, click the Upload link.
- Select the plugin zip file (woocommerce-currency-converter-lite.zip) from your computer then click the Install Now button.
- You should see a message stating that the plugin was installed successfully.
- Click the Activate Plugin link.
Contributors & Developers
“Creo Weather Today” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release