Covid-19 plugin is WordPress plugin for live tracking COVID-19 (corona virus) on the world and each country. It supports many types of layout for showing data: simple, chart, table list, global and selectec country, tab list, live map. It allows you to show Corona statistics via shortcode, widget and Elementor element. You can manage style for each type very easy.
6+ Styles Ready
- Live Map
- Tab List
- Table List
- Global & Selected Country
- Global & Country Simple
- Fully Responsive
- Full Live Data
- Customize Anything
- Multi Language Ready
- More & More …
This API has license at https://github.com/NovelCOVID/API/blob/master/LICENSE
- Install the plugin from within the Dashboard or upload the directory jms-covid-19 and all its contents to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- PHP 7.0 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Covid-19 Live Tracking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Covid-19 Live Tracking” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 — 2019-09-22