ConvertKit makes it easy to capture more leads and sell more products . This plugin makes it a little bit easier for those of us using Member Mouse to subscribe and tag customers that signup for memberships.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings page by clicking on the link under the plugin’s name
- Enter your ConvertKit API key, which you can find here, and save the settings
- Select a tag to add to customers who signup for each Membership Level
- Save your settings
- Does this plugin require a paid service?
Yes, for it to work you must first have an account on ConvertKit.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ConvertKit MemberMouse Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Switch to only use first names to match ConvertKit
- Apply tag on membership level change, not only initial joining of the site
- Added tag to be applied when a membership cancels or a member is deleted.
- Added debug log setting
* Fixed PHP short tag causing a T_STRING error.
- Initial release