Plugin sends Contact Form 7 (first name, last name, email, phone) to Mailchimp Audience.
- Go to “Credentials to API mailchimp” tab, enter API key, press save.
- Go to “Audience list” tab, copy CF7 short code.
- Go to CF7 form editor, paste it at the bottom form.
- Send your test entry to mailchimp.
- Plugin Setup page: “Settings” — “mailchimp”
Map contact form 7 fields:
- Contact form 7 must have field: [usr_email]. Optional fields: [usr_fname] [usr_lname] [usr_phone].
- Contact form 7 short code, with Audience ID [hidden wm_mchp_cf7_audience_id default:”1234567″]
A brief Markdown Example
A question that someone might have
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form user to Mailchimp Audience” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Contact Form user to Mailchimp Audience” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Contact Form user to Mailchimp Audience” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version.