The “CFDB7” plugin saves contact form 7 submissions to your WordPress database. Export the data to a CSV file.
By simply installing the plugin, it will automatically begin to capture form submissions from contact form 7.
Features of CFDB 7
- No configuration is needed
- Save Contact Form 7 form submitted data to the database.
- Single database table for all contact form 7 forms
- Easy to use and lightweight plugin
- Developer friendly & easy to customize
- Display all created contact form 7 form list.
- Export CF7 DB (CF7 Database — cf7db) data in CSV file
- CFDB7 DB Switcher
Connect CFDB7 to an external database or another DB
- Drag & Drop File Upload
Contact form 7 drag and drop files upload plugin.
- Already Submitted?
Trigger error if a field is already submitted
- CF7 Repeater
CF7 Repeater plugin allows creating one or more field dynamically
- Popup Message
Replace your validation and success messages into beautiful popup message to attract visitors.
- Export PDF File
Easy to export contact forms from database to PDF file
- Download and extract plugin files to a wp-content/plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin interface.
- Done !
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 Database Addon — CFDB7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Contact Form 7 Database Addon — CFDB7” has been translated into 27 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Fixed xss issues
Fixed nonce issue
Fixed upload issue
This is a security and maintenance release and we strongly encourage you to update to it immediately.
Add index.php in cfdb7_uploads
Fixed minar file upload bug
UTF-8 CSV Export Fixed
First version of plugin.