First a disclaimer: I am not the maker of Contact Form 7 or associated with it’s author.
That being said, I think Contact Form 7 is great…except for one thing. It does not save or post its information.
This plugin allows to save history of submits and send XML REST call to web service.
It can easily be modified to make other than XML data calls.
- Be sure that Contact Form 7 is installed and activated (this is an extension to it)
- Import contact-form-7-REST.zip via the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adds an Admin menu item for seeing the stored data
- Edit conf.php file to set call settings
* Installing this plugin creates its own table. If you uninstall it, it will delete its table and any data you have in it. (But you can deactivate it without loosing any data).
* Tested on WP 3.0, PHP 5.2.13, MySQL 5.0 (Using 1and1 for hosting)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 to REST Call” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Revision.