CF7 Skins works right within the normal Contact Form 7 interface, making it easier for regular WordPress users to create Contact Form 7 forms — even if you don’t have HTML + CSS skills.
Includes a drag & drop Visual Editor together with range of compatible Templates and Styles.
Each Template acts as an easy to follow guide, which can be adapted to your requirements. Every Style covers the full range of Contact Form 7 form elements.
CF7 Skins is highly customizable and easy to learn, even for beginners.
CF7 Skins now includes a drag & drop Visual Editor to help make building your Contact Form 7 forms much easier.
CF7 Skins Features
- Use a drag & drop Visual Editor to create your forms
- Select from a list of ready to use Templates
- Choose from a range of compatible form Styles
- Easily create complex forms using Contact Form 7 — without HTML and CSS knowledge
Our drag & drop Visual Editor includes support for all Contact Form 7 tags & options.
Requires Contact Form 7 Version: 5.0 or later.
Range of Add-ons available
Our CF7 Skins Add-ons bring the functionality available in other premium WordPress form plugins directly within Contact Form 7.
CF7 Skins Pro — extra templates & styles
CF7 Skins Ready — extra useful styling options
CF7 Skins Multi — build multi-part forms
CF7 Skins Logic — add conditional logic to form fields
All Add-ons include access to premium email support.
- Visit Plugins > Add New in your WordPress admin area and search for Contact Form 7 Skins.
- Locate the plugin in search results.
- Click on the Install button to download and install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Alternate Installation Method
- Download the plugin’s zip file and visit Plugins > Add New in your WordPress admin area.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button and then simply upload the zip file.
- WordPress will now upload the zip file from your computer to your website, extract it, and install the plugin.
- Click on the Activate link to start using the plugin.
Having trouble? Learn more about how to install plugins on WordPress Codex.
What does CF7 Skins do?
CF7 Skins is an add-on plugin for Contact Form 7. It extends the functionality of Contact Form 7 by adding a drag & drop Visual Editor together with range of compatible Templates and Styles. You can learn more by visiting cf7skins.com
Is there Documentation available?
Yes, our in-depth Documentation is a great place to find detailed answers. It covers how to get started, how to customize your forms with CF7 Skins and everything else in between.
Many questions have been answered on the CF7 Skins FAQ.
How do I get started?
There is a range of Tutorials available to help you get started using CF7 Skins.
Where can I get support?
Add-ons — if you have a current license you can post your questions to our Premium Email Support.
Free Version — you can use the WordPress Support forum. This is community based support offered by other CF7 Skin users (we visit the forum intermittently to assist with plugin bugs only).
What users have to say
Read testimonials from CF7 Skins users.
Do I need to have coding skills to use CF7 Skins?
Absolutely not. You can create and manage Contact Form 7 forms without any coding knowledge (100% drag & drop form builder).
Contributors & Developers
“CF7 Skins for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
2.5.3 — 2022-04-20
TWEAK: Don’t use variables or defines as text domain shortcuts
2.5.2 — 2022-03-10
FIX: Prevent sanitization error
2.5.1 — 2022-01-14
FIX: Remove security vulnerability
FIX: Ensure duplicating enclosed fields creates unique field IDs
2.5.0 — 2021-08-31
FIX: Add DOMDocument admin notice if not available
TWEAK: Use @wordpress/data for data management
TWEAK: Use @wordpress/scripts for development
TWEAK: Move selected template and style info
TWEAK: Review CSS responsiveness
TWEAK: Allow adding extra CF7 Skins Tabs
2.4.2 — 2021-03-26
FIX: Stop CF7 Area Tab content being changed when deselect Template
TWEAK: Prevent checking multiple options for exclusive checkboxes
TWEAK: Remove asterisk symbol from change type select dropdown list
TWEAK: Contact Form 7 5.4 removed jQuery frontend dependency
2.4.1 — 2020-12-11
FIX: Support WP 5.6 jQuery changes — replace jQuery tipsy with balloon-css
2.4 — 2020-08-11
FEATURE: Add Templates
FEATURE: Add support for Other field in CF7 Skins Visual Editor
FIX: Support WP 5.5 changes
2.3.3 — 2020-07-07
- TWEAK: Update software licenser
2.3.2 — 2020-06-30
- TWEAK: Enable translation of Pro Tips
2.3.1 — 2020-06-18
- FIX: Ensure Save Visual saves changed forms
2.3 — 2020-05-20
- FEATURE: Make adding asterisk to required fields optional
- TWEAK: Make CF7 Skins Settings clearer for users
- TWEAK: Minimize built JS & CSS files
2.2.2 — 2020-03-11
- FIX: Checkboxes not displayed in style
2.2.1 — 2020-01-14
- FIX: Improve getting list of all CF7 shortcode tags in CF7 form content
2.2 — 2020-01-07
- FEATURE: Add Styles
2.1.4 — 2019-10-02
- FIX: Remove & replace clearfix removed/deprecated in WordPress 5.0 — had conflict with some other WP plugins.
2.1.3 — 2019-07-03
- TWEAK: Enable export of individual form.
2.1.2 — 2019-04-11
- FIX: Encode to UTF-8 when loading HTML
2.1.1 — 2019-03-04
- FIX: Remove opt-in data collection — security fix
2.1 — 2019-02-25
- FEATURE: Change type of CF7 Tag
- FEATURE: Copy visual form data option
- FIX: Remove duplicate from ReCAPTCHA and Submit fields
- TWEAK: CF7 acceptance tag options modified
- TWEAK: Add surrounding LIST-LI to additional CF7 Tag
- TWEAK: Visual form tab expandable
- TWEAK: Pro Tips added
2.0.2 — 2019-02-08
- FIX: Ensure Visual editor shown when add new form if have CF7 configuration error in CF7 5.1+
- TWEAK: Add minimum required PHP & CF7 versions
2.0.1 — 2018-08-13
2.0 — 2018-06-19
- FEATURE: Add drag & drop Visual Editor
- FEATURE: Display Notices when update plugin
- FIX: Update template files to match visual files
- FIX: Ensure CF7 Skins connects to CF7 Form section
- TWEAK: Show Getting Started Tab when activate plugin
- TWEAK: Ensure deselecting within Template or Style List also deselects in Details or Expanded View
1.2.2 — 2018-01-11
- FEATURE: Add opt-in data collection
- FIX: Improve context and conjugation issues for non-Roman languages
- FIX: Ensure CF7 Skins scripts are loaded if CF7 default script de-registered
- TWEAK: Hide Info Tabs at WordPress Small screen: 850px
- TWEAK: Ensure active Tab is highlighted
- TWEAK: Remove WP hidden class
1.2.1 — 2017-06-07
- FIX: WPCF7_Shortcode & WPCF7_ShortcodeManager deprecated in CF7 4.6
- FIX: Ensure key input exists when activating license
- FIX: Remove locale parameter for CF7 >= 4.4
- FIX: Display activation log data
- FIX: Stop default Ready CSS over-writing selected Style CSS
- TWEAK: Add JS trigger for React components
- TWEAK: Add Skins Tabs via filter
- TWEAK: Remove Default CF7 form Template
- TWEAK: Include typicons
- TWEAK: Save version installed when update
- TWEAK: Correct Info Tabs text
1.2 — 2016-04-08
- FEATURE: Show Template & Style selected in Skin Info Area
- FEATURE: Info Tabs in Skins Meta box & CF7 Skins Settings
- FEATURE: Add Styles
- FIX: Copy CF7 Skins data when CF7 Duplicate used
- FIX: Deselect Template & Style
- TWEAK: Check CF7 User Permissions
- TWEAK: Update colors on Admin messages
- TWEAK: Suitable for wordpress.org translation
1.1.2 — 2016-03-10
- FIX: Ensure CF7 Skins Styles are enqueued if Contact Form 7 styles are de-registered
- FIX: Ensure update version checking is operating
- FIX: Remove undefined index notice when updating multiple plugins
- FIX: Skins Metabox toggle not sticking
1.1.1 — 2015-09-21
- FEATURE: Add support for Ready styles
- FIX: Enqueue styles for non-content shortcodes
- TWEAK: Add tabs & consistent spacing to templates
- TWEAK: Improve readability of Logs tab
1.1 — 2015-06-30
- FEATURE: Add Styles
- FIX: Ensure all plugin data is deleted
- TWEAK: Enqueue only where necessary within Contact Form 7
- TWEAK: Update Help Ballons
1.0.2 — 2015-05-29
- FIX: wpcf7_add_meta_boxes action removed in Contact Form 7 4.2
- FIX: Parse the CF7 shortcode ID in single or nested shortcodes
- TWEAK: Add cf7skins_form_classes filter hook
1.0.1 — 2015-05-06
- FIX: Default CSS overriding input & textarea Styles
1.0 — 2015-04-09
- Initial Release