Contact Form 7 GetResponse extension is a simple yet useful plug-in to integrate Contact Form 7 with GetResponse. Using CF7 form, contacts can be automatically added to GetResponse campaigns. Different campaigns can be used on different CF7 forms. It also supports GetResponse custom fields which helps to collect required data from the users.
- Different Campaigns for different forms
- GetResponse Custom fields supported
- Opt-in checkbox, which gives user option to subscribe or not
- PHP 5.3 +
- Self hosted WordPress.org installation (3.9 + )
- Contact Form 7 (4.2 +)
- Account on GetResponse
- Upload the entire ‘contact-form-7-getresponse-extension’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
For more detail Contact Form 7 GetResponse Extension page.
Plugin : Homepage.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 GetResponse Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date: 7th July, 2023
- Compatibility tested with WordPress 6.2.
Release Date: 23rd June, 2022
- Compatibility tested with WordPress 6.0.
Release Date: December 11, 2019
- Compatibility tested upto WordPress 5.3.
- Compatibility tested upto WordPress 5.2.3.
- Compatibility tested upto WordPress 5.2.2.
- Issue fixes — ‘Day of autoresponder cycle’ not working.
- Filter added for ‘Day of autoresponder cycle’.
- Small bug fix.
- Setting Changed — Moved Get response API integration into «Contact/Integration».
- GetResponse API Version updated to V3.
- File Structured Changed.
- Added Constants — CF7_GR_EXT_BASE_FILE.
- Added CF7 Dependency check.
- Minor Fixes and UI Changes.
- Fields text box changed to select box.
- Menu position issue fixed.
- Minor UI changes.
- Release version.