How to use it
After installing and activating the plugin, the Contact Form 7 tag generator will have one new tag type: City Field Extension. Most of the options will be
familiar to Contact Form 7 users. Go to the demo page.
Contact Form 7 City Field Extension Needs Your Support
If you enjoy using Contact Form 7 — City Field Extension and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
If you want more fields, custom placeholders and/or restrict country and/or get the fields as address, cities and more, consider PREMIUM version. Go to the demo page.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download and install the Plugin
- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You will now have a “City Text Field” tag option in the Contact Form 7 tag generator
- Insert your Google Maps Api Key in the settings.
None. Yet. 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 City Field Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix for the new release of CF7.
- Work with API key.
- Ready for the new release of CF7.
- First release.