If you find this plugin useful, please rate it and/or make a donation.
This plugin has been translated into the languages listed below:
- fr_FR — French. Thank you to Frederick Marcoux for contributing!
If you’re interested in doing a translation into your language, please let me know.
- Upload the contact-dialog folder to /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Specify your email address on the Contact Dialog options page.
- Specify a class to attach the Contact Dialog to. The Contact Dialog will open when elements of the class are clicked or when anchors within elements of the class are clicked.
- Please rate the plugin and/or make a donation.
- Why am I not getting emails?
Could be one of a few things. First, check the version of the plugin you’re using. If it’s lower than 0.4, upgrade and it should resolve the issue. If that doesn’t do it, change the default email address from my address to your own… It’ll make my inbox lighter, too. Finally, you may be having an issue with mail in general. Contact your server admin for help.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Dialog” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
*Updated version of jQuery Validation plugin for compatibility with current WP version of jQuery.
Fixed bug preventing the display of the Recaptcha in IE. Thank you to welshylad for pointing this out.
Fixed bug that was preventing proper submission on subdirectory installs of WordPress. Thank you to jeptech for finding this.
- Added additional French translation on admin side.
- Major bugfix. The plugin was sending emails to the sender rather than to the recipient specified in the admin. That must be annoying! Thanks very much to a user who shall remain anonymous for pointing out this issue.
- Removed some notices that were appearing in WP_DEBUG mode.
- Missed some class file updates on the previous commit. This corrects that.
- i18n support added.
- French translation added.
- First release.