- Displays top or new palettes or patterns from any COLOURLovers account
- Choose 1 of 3 display styles — Title, No Title, or Complete Badge.
- Adjust the width and height of each palette/pattern to fit just right into your template’s sidebar.
- Choose how many palettes/patterns to display per widget.
- Because it’s widgetized, you can display multiple instances of the widget on your page. Widget 1 could show your 5 top palettes, and the widget right below that could show your 3 new patterns
- Upload ColourPress.php and ColourPressStyle.css into your “wp-content/plugins” directory
- Activate the plugin from the plugins menu
- Open the Widgets menu (under “Appearance” on the left nav)
- Drag one or more ColourPress widgets onto your sidebar
- Edit the settings for each widget and save
- Why does the complete badge cause little scroll arrows below the plugin?
The complete badge is an image from colourlovers.com and is fairly wide. If you’re seeing scrollbars, your theme isn’t wide enough to handle the badge width. Try one of the other view options, like “show title”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ColourPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ColourPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.