This is a simple photo gallery plugin that will help you to create professional image galleries with the lightbox feature within minutes.
- Simple and fast image gallery with a good user interface
- Three prebuilt gallery layout to choose from — Grid style, Masonry style and Justified style
- You can create an unlimited number of galleries
- Flexible number of columns
- Image caption and description can be shown or hidden in the lightbox for each image
- SEO friendly structure
- Image Hover Icons by Flaticon
How this plugin works
- Create a gallery from WordPress dashboard
- Copy the shortcode for the respective image gallery and paste inside your page or post
Click here to read the plugin documentation for the details.
Install using WordPress dashboard
- Go to the WordPress dashboard.
- Click on Plugins -> Add New
- Type «Photo Gallery by Codexin» in the search box and hit enter.
- Once you found our plugin, click on the «Install Now» button
- Once installed, then click on the «Activate» button
Install using FTP
- Download the plugin from WordPress plugin repository
- Unzip the archive on your computer
- Upload codexin-image-gallery directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Photo Gallery by Codexin — Image Gallery with Lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added a new feature for each individual image gallery to enable or disable image share option when opened in a lightbox mode.
- Updated plugin ratings message
- Provided .webp image support
- Removed background color from modal image
- Resolved thumbnail height issues
- Updated meta box lebel
- First version!