Provide professional support to users in your own language with CodeBard Help Desk.
Its professional features include:
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Agents
- Unlimited Tickets
- Unlimited Departments
- Multi Language
- Easy Language translation from WP admin
- English, Spanish (Intl.), Indian (Hindu) languages included
- Front End Tickets
- Front End Interface for Users
- Front End Interface for Support Admins and Agents
- Easy to Use
- Private Tickets
- Email Notifications
- Ticket and Reply Attachments
- Support Admins, Support Agents with separate permissions
- Easy ticket management
- Compatible with all Themes and Plugins
- Adapts to visuals of any Theme
- Hooks and Filters
In the Live Demo, try changing the theme from Theme Switcher widget on the right column to see how CodeBard Help Desk adapts to different themes!
Use Language admin to easily translate your plugin into your own language or change your own language’s translation. New language packs will be upcoming! If you would like to contribute a translation for your own language, download this sample language file to translate and then contact us from our contact page to get credited.
Free support is available through Plugin forum, and Premium support is available through CodeBard site.
If you have a WooCommerce store, get the WooCommerce Integration Addon to power up your Help Desk and provide professional support to your store’s customers easily:
Remember to follow us on Twitter (@codebardcom) or join our Newsletter by your Quickstart Wizard to hear about new features, announcements and goodies!
- Activate the plugin
- A “CB Help Desk” menu item will be added to your WordPress Admin Menu. You can access your settings, departments and agents from there.
- A welcome screen will get you quick-started.
- That’s it!
To be updated
Contributors & Developers
“CodeBard Help Desk” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added extra sanitization to ticket title and content while posting
- Fixed an issue that may cause errors when using PHP 7.x and higher MySQL versions when replying to tickets
- Addressed various PHP notices.
- Removed unused plugins_api hooked function
- Widget constructors are now PHP 7 compatible
- Important issue that prevented saving and using of modified languages fixed
- Ticket reference numbers in Ticket notification emails
- Buttons now use HTML5 method of wrapping links around them
- onclick action attribute removed from buttons
- Added error notification for cases in which ticket creation failed at WordPress post insert stage
- Fix for ticket attachment images ending up displaying as pages
- Fix for ticket title and replies causing errors when quotes or other characters are entered
- Major bugfix non-English (en-US) language sites and Out of Memory errors
- Major log display bug fix
- PHP Notice Fixes
- Bugfix for ticket status display in agent/admin ticket view
- Better permission checking when changing ticket department
- New core functions
- Enhanced upgrade and activation routine
- Variable handling fix in main runner function
- Var added to core for directory name
- Minor language fixes
- Woocommerce integration capability
- Language now merged by values read from language file
- Duplicate version number in default internal vars fixed
- Duplicate roles array removed from plugin/default_internal_vars.php
- Function name corrections
- Error handling corrections
- New function to internally update settings
- Major correction for the way apply_filters is used in core engine
- Skip department selection if there exists single department enhancement
- Do log correction for listing serialized variables
- Removed checking for non-false $return in core to allow filtering of results which return false
- Default internal table now has post_type and type fields
- Check for activated plugin for setup wizard redirect to prevent redirection in activation of other plugins
- Remove requiring admin status for admin init to prevent ajax issues
- Initial release!