Start advertising on Google Ads today — 100% automated. Cobiro creates Search & Shopping ads and manage them directly on Google Ads so you don’t have to. Signup today and get $100 of free ads when you spend $25. Save up to 20% on your Google Shopping campaigns (EU only)! Cobiro is Premier Google Partner.
What this product does for you
Turn your products and categories into high quality ads
Connect your WooCommerce store to Cobiro, and set up automated high quality advertisement on the Google Advertisement Network. You can advertise all products from your catalogue.
Google Ads is Google’s advertising system where advertisers bid on keywords in order for their text or product ads to appear in Google’s search results.
Cobiro automates the creation, maintenance and bid management of ads, so you can focus on running your business instead. Always keep your product catalogue synchronized with Google.
We generate your product feed based on your product catalogue
- Always updated: Your products, availability and pricing will be updated every day
- Full setup of new Google Merchant Center®
- Creation and maintenance of Google Shopping® ads in Google Ads®
- Cobiro Premium customers will receive discounts of up to 20% on Google Shopping auction bids on all EU Google Shopping traffic (Google may change terms of discount at any time).
- Fully automated Cobiro Bid Engine: automatically optimizing your bids for the best possible performance
- Search Campaigns for your categories on Google Ads®
- Coming soon: automatically imported global tax and shipping rules synchronized with the Google Merchant Center®
- PHP version 5.4.0 or greater (PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- WooCommerce version 3.2 or greater (WooCommerce 3.5 or greater is recommended)
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Cobiro, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Cobiro” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work just fine. Ensure you backup your site just in case.
Contributors & Developers
“Cobiro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.1.2 — 2019-11-26
- Update logo and screenshots
1.1.1 — 2019-06-06
- Avoid error in conversion script id
1.1.0 — 2019-03-11
- Get correct category link in API
1.0.3 — 2019-01-04
- Minor improvements
1.0.2 — 2019-01-04
- Fixed the Apache authentication
1.0.1 — 2018-12-10
- Minor improvements