Product Page | Video | Demo | User Guide | Additional CM Plugins
Enhance the user experience of your WordPress site by incorporating user-friendly responsive popup banner campaigns. Integrate responsive popup alerts to promote your products or services effectively. Updated and tested 2023 Version
The plugin supports various types of banners, including HTML banners, image banners, and video banners. Equipped with an ad designer, users can easily generate popup content tailored to their needs. Additionally, users can choose the post type on which the popup appears, and with the pro version, they can even select a specific post or page for their popup banner to appear on.
- Create Pop-Up Banner Campaigns
- Customize popups with HTML, images and videos
- AdDesigner: Create a custom banner look to match your site’s branding
- Restrict by Page/Post/Custom Post Types: Choose which pages or posts your popup banner will appear on
Plugin usage instructions
- 1) Go to “Add New Campaign”
- 2) Fill the “Title” of the campaign and “content” of one or many Advertisement Items
- 3) Click “Add Advertisement Item” to dynamically add more items
- 4) Check “Show on every page”
- 5) Click “Save Changes”
- 6) Go to any page of your website
- 7) Watch the banner with Advertisement Item
- 8) Close the banner clicking “X” icon
Pro Version Features
Pro Version Detailed Features List
- Extended Set of PopUp Types: Choose between pop-up, fly-in and full-screen banner options
- Campaign Statistics: Track banner clicks and impressions in an easy-to-use report
- Restrict by URL: Choose specific URL your campaign will appear on
- Responsive: Fully responsive with the option to turn mobile display off
- Restrict by Period: Choose the start and end times for your popup ad campaign to run
- Restrict by days of the week: Define specific days of the week that the campaign will run on
- Random banners Campaigns
- Custom Effects: Define PopUp banner visual and audio effects
- Add Delay: Add a delay between the time that the page loads and the popup appear
- Option to setup display interval: On every page load, one per each page, and more
- Trigger popup or fly-in on JS hover or click events
- Page leave intent detection PopUp: Detect when user moves cursor to close the tab and in such event show the popup
- Inactivity detection: You can show the popup when user is inactive for X seconds (not moving the mouse and not typing)
- Show X amount of times per customer: You can define that the campaign will show X amount of time per a specific customer until it stops
- Target Specific Users: Set campaign to target logged-in or non-logged-in users
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Pinterest | FaceBook
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer — Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary — Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Restrict Content — A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding — Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
cm-pop-up-banners-for-wordpressfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“CM Pop-Up banners for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CM Pop-Up banners for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date: 25 Apr 2023
* Fixed bug related to statistics
Release Date: 22nd Mar 2023
* Update package info
Release Date: 2nd Nov 2022
* Update support links
Release Date: 2nd Nov 2022
* Update shortcode in settings view file