CF7 Thank You Page is used to redirect to thank you page once the form is submitted. Admin can easily select the page from the website or can add the external link to redirect after the successful form submission.
List of Features
- You can Enable/Disable redirection from the particular form
- Each Contact Form will have it’s own redirect URL/Page
- You can redirect to Page/Custom Post Type/Custom URL for each Contact Forms built using Contact Form 7 plugin
- You can add any third-party URL for any campaign[Like — /?utm_source=repo&utm_medium=cf7rl&utm_campaign=readme]
- It will work on a particular page, where you have added Contact Form 7
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for CF7 Thank You Page and click install or download and upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Does it effect to page speed?
No, we have added DOM events if Contact Form exist on the page.
Can I use “on_sent_ok” additional setting?
No, It is a depreceated by Contact Form 7 and now Contact Form 7 uses DOM events for the redirection.
I have an idea for a great way to improve this plugin.
Great! I’d love to hear from you at email@example.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CF7 Thank You Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“CF7 Thank You Page” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “CF7 Thank You Page” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release