3D Tag Cloud allows you to display your site’s tags using jquery that rotates the tags in 3D.
It works just like a regular tags cloud, but is more visually exciting. Clicking the tags will take you to the appropriate page. Might not work with less than IE9.
New Configuration options been added to the admin panel. Now the site admin can configure the following options.
- Title of the Tag Cloud.
- Number of tags to be displayed.
- Height and Width of the widget.
- Background Color.
- Text Color.
- Font maximum size.
- Font minimum size.
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please post it in the following link.
Thanks for downloading and installing my plugin. You can show your appreciation and support future development by donating.
Support Page: https://www.cardozatechnologies.com/
Translation is enabled for this plugin. If someone interested in translating this plugin please visit the following link and post in the comments section with your contact email. Thanks.
- German (Translated by Simon Lang)
- Portuguese — Brazilian (Translated by Valdir Trombini).
- Slovak (Translated by Branco Radenovich)
- Download the plugin.
- Upload to your blog (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate it.
- Then go to widget and drag and drop 3d Tag Cloud in the area you want to display the plugin.
Uninstalling is as simple as deactivating the plugin.
None yet, if you have one post it at http://www.vinojcardoza.com/cardoza-3d-tagcloud/
Contributors & Developers
“3D Tag Cloud” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug fix: Font size fix.
- Bug fix: Admin
- Bug fix: Correct tag link included
- New admin theme implemented
- Bug fix: Captcha slug removed
- Bug fix: Warning: call_user_func_array()
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 4.6.1
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 4.5.3
- Menu moved under settings.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 4.4.2