Integration for Campwire plugin submits customer name and email from Thank You page to ActiveCampaign list.
This in turn allows utilization of advanced ActiveCampaign triggers, automation and segmentation.
- Native integration with selected ActiveCampaign list.
- ActiveCampaign tracking code insertion.
- Allows more reliable ActiveCampaign triggers
- Simple to install and use, just insert API keys, select list, and insert shortcode on thank you page
- Helps you to save valuable time through automation.
- Visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/ and search for “Campwire” by GRIT Online Inc.
- Download and Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Click on “settings” and click on “Campwire”
- Enter your details to customize the plugin as required, and save changes.
- Configure your Campwire purchase completion settings to redirect to your wordpress website.
- Insert the shortcode on the ‘thank you’ page residing on your wordpress website.
- Publish the page.
The plugin will collect the Campwire purchase transaction details and inserts the customer details to the selected ActiveCampaign list.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Campwire” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WordPress 5.8.1 Compatibility
- Initial release