Brief is a WordPress plugin to show dashboard widget with development reports, readme, documentation from developer to client.
The plugin supports markdown format. Developer can also add brand logo and link into report widget by configuration panel.
- Changelog in Markdown format
- Readme in Markdown format
- Brand Logo/Link
- Enable/Disable dashboard widget
This plugin does not:
- track users by stealth;
- write any user personal data to the database;
- send any data to external servers;
- jQuery Library jQuery
How to use
- After installation please visit ‘Admin area’ — ‘Settings’ — ‘Brief’
- Check ‘Enable’ on the ‘Brief’ page
- Optionally add Brand logo and fill Developer Profile URL
- Update Changelog textarea in Markdown format
- Update Readme teaxtarea in Markdown format by technical documentation
Changes will appear at ‘Dashboard’ area ‘Brief’ widget
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Brief” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Brief” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- System: Updated for WP 5.8
- UI: Added Promotions Tab
- UI: Added Emergency Tab
- Setting: Added Enable/Disable Tabs
- Changelog Section (MD Posts)
- Readme Section (Links List etc.)
- Developer Brand with link