Allow users to upload Profile cover images using BuddyPress attachment API. see it live it action on WordPress LMS
- Allow users to upload Cover profile images
- Allow users to upload Group cover images
- Uses BP Attachment API
Requires BP v 2.3+
Visit the VibeThemes for documentation, support, and information on getting involved in the project.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘BP Profile Cover’
- Activate BP Profile Cover from your Plugins page.
- Download BP Profile Cover.
- Upload the ‘bp-profile-cover’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate BP Profile Cover from your Plugins page. (You will be greeted with a Welcome page.)
- Visit ‘Settings > BP Profile Cover ‘ and adjust the settings.
- Add cover images for Profile — Settings section
- Add cover images for Groups from Group — Manage — Cover image section
- Can I use my existing WordPress theme?
- Will this work on WordPress multisite?
- Where can I report a bug?
Report bugs, suggest ideas, and participate in development at VibeThemes.
Contributors & Developers
“BP Profile Cover” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors