Use this Plugin to get your MedalTV Clips and add them to a WordPress Page with the Shortcode [medaltv]
Settings for the Application are available under – WordPress Admin > Settings > BB MedalTV Plugin
Options on Shortcode
videos=x (x being the number of videos to fetch from MedalTV
title=0 (0 to disable the Video title display)
grid=1 (1 turns on a 2 video per row grid)
Medals iFRAME does not work on mobile phones – I think this is a Medals.TV Problem as a Raw IFRAME test gives the same output.
- Upload “boingball-medaltv-shortcode-plugin.php” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Get a Medal Private API Key from https://docs.medal.tv/api.html
- Find you Medal UserID by visiting your page and checking the URI — For instance my Medal.TV page is https://medal.tv/users/3971756 — 3971756 is my UserID
- Enter your MedalAPI Key and UserID on the Settings Screen — WordPress Admin > Settings > BB MedalTV Plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Boingball Medal.TV ShortCode Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- secured the inputs and outputs of the admin panel
- added Grid Format for wide pages
- Missing a ? causing Autoplay to start
- Settings Menu Added
- Initial release.
Hope you enjoy!