It is the all in one Blogger to WordPress redirection plugin. This plugin is used for one to one mapping of post after migration from blogger blog to WordPress self hosted blog. Not only posts, you can also redirect your blogger feeds to WordPress feeds. This plugin is very helpful in keeping the traffic of your blogger blog and redirect them to appropriate wordpress blog posts. This plugin helps you in SEO after migration.
Click here for Detailed Instructions and Screenshots
Features of the plugins
- Advance search and redirect if you did not use the blogger import plugin to import your blog posts
- Do not redirect to homepage option (Used in case you are using other plugins to take care of your 404 page not found errors)
- Redirect Blogger Post feeds to WordPress feeds
- Redirect Blogger Comment feeds to WordPress feeds
- Redirect Blogger archives pages to WordPress
- Display statistic of successful redirection by this plugin
- Supports both custom domains as well as blogspot.com domain names.
Still you think that some features are missing then suggest me I will be happy to add those features to the plugin. Your suggestion is always appreciated.
Comment on this page to suggest a feature.
Blogger-301-redirectfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Goto the Settings > Blogger 301 redirect to change setting
Contributors & Developers
“Blogger 301 Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Blogger 301 Redirect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.