Made for Woocommerce Stores
BayEngage email marketing app has a secure and seamless integration process. This means easy navigation and no learning curve. This app is designed to save time for Woocommerce merchants and all the UI options are designed similar to Woocommerce.
Get access to 250+ free email templates
Design your next email campaign using one of our 250 free email templates. All these templates have fully loaded professionally designed images and content. They are mobile-responsive and fully customizable.
The templates collection span across 47+ categories, industries, and holidays. Email templates are available for all the holidays such as Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas, New Year, Valentines Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and more.
Drag and drop email designer with image editing capabilities
1. Use our drag and drop email designer to design 100% mobile optimized email templates
2. Use our image editing capabilities to apply filters to the images, crop the images and add overlay text
3. Maintain all your photos in one place.
Get access to millions of free stock photos
Create good-looking marketing emails using our free stock images. The in-built stock asset library gives you access to millions of images.
These stock images are free and ready to use with our free and paid plans. These photos can be edited using the drag and drop editor.
Create segments and send targeted campaigns to increase open rates.
You can create segments based on audience demography, transactional, and behavioral activities.
With BayEngage, you can create segments for:
1. Shopping activity (Loyal customers with more than three orders)
2. Email activity (Engaged customers who opened your recent campaigns)
3. Location filter (Filter customers based on city, state, and zip code)
With BayEngage, you can personalize your email campaigns and make them highly targeted.
Save time and effort by automating your critical eCommerce workflows with BayEngage. There are a bunch of automation recipes on BayEngage:
- Welcome Series
- Cart Abandonment Recovery
- Checkout Abandonment Recovery
- Win back
- Order confirmation
You can set up email triggers, time delays, and add filters to maximize your ROI through email marketing automation.
Grow your subscriber base with signup forms. BayEngage has a huge collection of well-designed signup form templates that make it easy for you to pick the one you like, customize, and publish.
You can also set target rules and customize the timing, frequency, and more.
With BayEngage, you can promote your unique static and dynamic discount codes through email marketing and drive more conversions.
BayEngage also has SMS marketing that can help you tap in to this channel and maximize SMS marketing ROI.
BayEngage: Email Marketingto the
2, Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to BayEngage Sign Up Page.
- You need to create an account
- After create an account you need to accept scopes
- When you accept Import will start and redirect to https://app.bayengage.com/dashboard
- You are done!
Note: For further support please write to email@example.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BayEngage: Email Marketing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BayEngage: Email Marketing” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix woocommerce add to cart
- Bug fix
- Session Issue
- Bug fix
- Bug fix
- The “after checkout billing form” event is customised to handle Abandon cart email for guest user.
- Technical Note: event name — “woocommerce_after_checkout_billing_form”
- The “before checkout form” event is customised to handle existing user mapping for the order.
- Technical Note: event name — “woocommerce_before_checkout_form”
- Abandon Cart automation data is synced with BayEngage even when the user has a single page checkout flow