Add boutons for “Like” or “Unlike” (can be set up) your posts and pages. Buttons are fully customizable !
- Extract the plugin folder from the downloaded ZIP file.
- Upload BAW Like Unlike folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the “Plugins” page in your Dashboard.
- Go to settings !
Can i use shortcodes ?
Yes, [bawlu_buttons] and [bawlu_counter] that’s all !
How works bawlu_counter ?
[bawlu_counter] got 3 parameters, “type” (post or user), “ID” (user ID or post ID), “likeorunlike” (‘like’ or ‘unlike’).
Default parameters are “type=post” “ID=current(post/user (auto set))” and “likeorunlike=like”
Example : [bawlu_counter type=”user” ID=”1″] => Print how many time the user #1 clic on a “Like” link.
[bawlu_counter likeorunlike=”unlike”] => Print how many users clic on “Unlike” for the current post.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BAW Like Unlike” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BAW Like Unlike” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Release
- Add : Shortcode to print some counters (See FAQ (2))
- Add : Possibility to reset counters in post edition.
- Add : Forgotten translations.
- Modify : Default buttons and background sets to “Greenny” instead of “Facebook” to avoid confusion with FB like button.
- Bug fix : About page was not correctly implemented
- Bug fix : The plugin was included inside 2 directories !
- Add : New option : log can be saved by IP only.
- Bug fix : Meta data was duplicated (add in place of update …)
- Bug fix : The buttons were not correct, CSS on hover. The images had useless state (3rd)
- Bug fix : Plugin options were overwritten on activation
- Bug fix : about.php was missing !