Responsive Photo Gallery is a lightbox plugin integrated with WordPress default image gallery. The photo gallery has 3 different responsive lightbox scripts. Implementation of this image gallery plugin is super easy! At first, you need to create a page as before. Then, open media uploader and go to Create Gallery. Upload images and/or videos as much as you want on that page. Finally, give an ID for the gallery and publish! Simple! isn’t it?
Additionally, there are lots of customizable options that make gallery setup very easy. You can create unlimited galleries with an unique ID for each gallery. You can set image width and height not only by the default four image size but also with your own custom image size. In a word, this awesome image gallery plugin is a replacement of your old WordPress Photo Gallery. And, that turn a simple gallery into a awesome gallery with three super lightbox effects!
Photo Gallery DEMO
View the DEMO of the plugin.
Upgrade to Premium
Premium version includes more hover and filter effects, customization options, masonry layout, category filtering and pagination with dedicated support.
Key features of Pro version:
- Masonry Support
- Category Filtering Support
- Pagination Support
- Import/Export (Backup) image gallery from one website to another
- More attractive hover and filter effects
- Duplicate any image gallery rather than re-building a new one
- Daily Motion Video support with lightGallery scripts
- YouTube, Vimeo and Daily Motion video parameter support
- Easy Documentation
- Dedicated support for 24/7
- Select from 3 responsive lightbox scripts (lightGallery, Lightcase, jGallery)
- Fully responsive — will adapt to any device
- Option to set unlimited galleries by gallery ID
- Option to set transition effect between images
- Infinite looping
- Touch swipe support
- Option to set gallery images title and description from image title and description
- Drag and drop support to reorder media files
- Thumbnail title and caption support with hover effect
- Thumbnail border support with border radius
- Box Shadow support for thumbnails
- Arrows, thumbnails and keyboard navigation
- All major browser supported
- Multiple language supported
- Multiple Galleries support on the same page by ID
- Five types of image size support: Thumbnail, Medium, Large, Full Size and Custom
- Social sharing support: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google plus
- Youtube and Vimeo Video Support with lightGallery and Lightcase Scripts
- HTML5 Video Support with Lightcase Scripts
- Go to Awesome Gallery from WordPress dashboard menu and add a new gallery.
- Go to Pages >> Add New and click on Add Media button to open media uploader
- Click on Create Gallery and select Upload Files if you don’t have any images
- Upload your photos and after completing upload click on Create a New Gallery button
- In the right side enter image Title, Alt Text, Description and Video URL (if you want)
- Click on Insert Gallery button
- In the gallery shortcode insert your desired Gallery ID (depends on how you want to show your gallery), like [gallery id=”1″ ids=”114,115,112,113,110″]
- Publish your gallery
- Click on View Page to see an awesome image gallery 🙂
- If you want another gallery just input an unique id in shortcode like, [gallery id=”1″ ids=”506,505,502,503″] or [gallery id=”2″ ids=”506,505,502,503″]
- Nevigate to Awesome Gallery menu from your WordPress dashboard for gallery ids and options
Installing Elegant Responsive Content Slider Plugin is as simple as installing any other WordPress Plugin.
1. From your WordPress dashboard, choose **Add New** under the **Plugins** category. 2. Select **Upload** from the set of links at the top of the page (the second link). 3. From here, browse for the zip file included in your plugin purchase titled **awesome-responsive-photo-gallery.zip** and 4lick the **Install Now** button. 5. Once installation is complete, activate the plugin to enable its features.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Gallery — Responsive Photo Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.5 (19th May, 2018)
- 6th release
- Fixed some bugs
- Included Gallery ID button in post editor text mode
1.0.4 (20th April, 2018)
- 5th release
- Included thumbnail title and caption with hover effect
- Added more gallery options
1.0.3 (14th April, 2018)
- 4th release
- Included 3 different gallery scripts
- Added more gallery options
- Unlimited gallery support by gallery ID
1.0.2 (6th April, 2018)
- 3rd release
- Thumbnail Border and Shadow Support
1.0.1 (1st April, 2018)
- 2nd release
- Youtube and Vimeo Support
1.0 (8th March, 2018)
- 1st release