The AvantLink Integration For WooCommerce plugin allows quick and simple integration of the AvantLink network tracking library into your WooCommerce website.
Users must have a valid, active merchant account with AvantLink to utilize this plugin.
Once activated, merchants can quickly and easily track affiliate sales and attribute commissions through their WooCommerce website.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- You’ll see the Avantlink Logo appear in your Admin Menu; navigate to it.
- On that page, input your Merchant ID and hit save. If you’re not sure what your Merchant ID is, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AvantLink Merchant Integration For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested WordPress version 5.9
- Tested WordPress version 5.8.1
- Updated Title and Description
- Fixed a bug with item amounts being calculated incorrectly for multiple quantities
- Added protection against a fatal error in edge case with products
- Tested WordPress version 5.4.1
- Updated menu link
- Added logo
- Initial version