By Available URL you can add urls and force users or roles just see these urls. If a user(logged in user) open a URL that not allowed, Will redirect to a URL you want. You can enter redirect URL for backend and frontend separately.
Most used of this plugin will be in create demo for plugins & themes. You can install it on WordPress network and create multiple demo.
Available URL has some hooks for programmers. Also when a URL redirected, In location URL will be a request called: ‘redirect_by’ this will be useful for sometimes.
In 188.8.131.52 I added a emergency way for disable admin redirects.
For use that, Just open this URL(Before that, Replace “example.com” with your domain):
One more thing about Available URL:
Available URL uses i18n, So you can translate it for your language.
You can use GitHub plugin page to development it.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/available-urldirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- After activate Available URL, In wordpress settings will be a submenu that called: Available URL. From there you can enter your URLs by role and user filter.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Available URL” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release of available URL
- Change and Fix bugs in redirect function
- Change URL settings
- Fix translates
- Fix bug of “New Row” button
- Functions are now optimized
- Add emergency reset for admins
- Tested up to WP 5.8.3
- Optimize code
- Fix translation