This plugin adds a feed to Gravity Forms to allow you to add contacts from a form to Automizy.
- Go to Forms -> Settings -> Automizy and enter your Automizy API Key
- Go to Forms -> select your form -> Settings -> Automizy
- Click Add New to add your Automizy Feed
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
What is the difference between free and pro version
The following features are not available in the free version
* Automizy custom fields
* Automizy UTM fields
* Ability to add multiple tags
How to integrate Automizy with Gravity Forms
You can easily integrate Automizy with Gravity Forms using this free plugin. Simply add your Automizy API and map your Gravity Forms fields to Automizy contact fields.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Automizy Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update Freemius SDK
- WP 5.8.3
- WordPress 5.8.1 updates
- initial release