Define an action (enroll user to courses, add user to group, change user role), connect it to a trigger (registration, login, course complete), sit back and relax. New actions and triggers will be available soon.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Click on the “LDActions” link (on the sidebar)
- Create as many action-trigger pairs as you like.
Have feedback or a feature request?
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins! Just drop us an email with your suggestion.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Automatic Actions for LearnDash” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release.