The Attachment Taxonomy Support provides better support for media and attachments in WordPress versions before WordPress 3.5+.
In versions of WordPress subsequent to 3.5 it just registers ‘attachment_category’ and ‘attachment_tag’ taxonomies.
Upload the Attachment Taxonomy Support plugin to your WordPress plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins) or install it via your WordPress admin. Then activate it from the plugin admin page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Attachment Taxonomy Support” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Attachment Taxonomy Support” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Disable admin functionality in WordPress 3.5+ as taxonomies are now supported natively and media workflow has changed.
- Ensure admin.js is loaded on media pages.
- Added text domain to translation strings in setup_taxonomies().
- Add language support.
- Enqueue scripts properly and only when required.
- Remove unnecessary menu redirect.
- Added media taxonomy menu items.
- Added links to manage taxonomies.
- Fix attachment taxonomies not saving if all checkboxes deselected.
- Fix saving when editing multiple attachment in post popup.
- Allow default taxonomies to be removed via ‘attachmenttaxsupp_taxonomies’ filter.
- Added support for hierarchical taxonomies.
- First version.