This is a simple slideshow plugin that boost your theme with a beautiful css3 animated slideshow powered with bxslider.
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Type «Animate Slider» into the Search input and click the «Search» button.
- Locate the Animate Slider in the list of search results and click «Install Now».
- Click the «Activate Plugin» link at the bottom of the install screen.
It can also be installed manually.
- Download the «Animate Slider» plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the «Plugins» screen.
- Locate «Animate Slider» in the list and click the «Activate» link.
- What is this plugin and why do I need it?
This plugin help you create beautiful Slideshow with CSS3 Animation via Custom Post Type
- How to Use this?
This plugin runs with shortcode use [as-slider] or [as-slider ids=»»] to run the shortcode.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Animate Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
v0.1.0 — October 25th, 2013
- Original Release.
v0.1.1 — October 28th, 2013
- Fix FontAwesome Issue.
v0.1.2 — October 30th, 2013
- Fix FontAwesome Conflict.
v0.1.3 — November 18th, 2013
- Fix Image Alignment Issue
v0.1.4 — January 23rd, 2014
- Added Animation Options
- Added Plugin Options
v0.1.5 — January 24th, 2014
- Fix Icon Conflict
v0.1.6 — January 26th, 2014
- Fix Responsive Issue
- Fix Chrome and IE Issue
v0.1.7 — January 27th, 2014
- Fix Animation Delay On Next Slide Before
v0.1.8 — February 14th, 2014
- Removed unused css file
- Change Font Name to as-font