Collecting data about your site visitors is crucial in order to grow your site. One of the most common tools to do this is Google Analytics.
Quickly add Google Analytics to your site. Copy and paste your tracking ID from Google Analytics to the new “Analytics Buddy” page in the “Settings” menu and you’re done!
Just a simple and quick way to add Google Analytics to your WordPress site.
Our simple settings allow you to:
- Exclude logged in users from your analytics
- Use the anonymize ip setting to turn on Google Analytics IP Anonymization
- Honor the do not track headers found in some browsers
Make Suggestions Or Contribute
We are on GitHub!
Where are the settings?
Once the plugin is activated, there is a new page called “Analytics Buddy” in your “Settings” menu within your WordPress admin.
I need help!
If you need any assistance, feel free to post in the support forums!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Analytics Buddy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Analytics Buddy” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.2 (October 28, 2019)
- Ensures compatibility with recent versions of WordPress
- Switches links to go to new site
1.0.1 (June 15, 2018)
- Modifies text in plugin and readme
1.0.0 (June 1, 2018)
- Initial Release