This plugin extends AMP to allow you to add analytics to your Accelerated Mobile Pages.
- NEW: Google Analytics — Page tracking
- COMING SOON: Google Analytics — Event tracking
- COMING SOON: Google Analytics — Social interaction
- Request integration
AMP is updating frequently to keep up with AMP HTML changes. We will make sure any analytic changes are integrated into AMP Analytics as any changes occur. If you find any issues with AMP Analytics, then please submit a detailed bug report.
- Upload the folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going to the
Settings > AMP Analyticsmenu that appears in your admin menu
- How do I configure Google Analytics tracking for AMP?
It’s very important that you first create a separate property for AMP content.
Once you have a separate property, then add the Tracking ID to
Settings > AMP Analyticsto start tracking AMP content.
Contributors & Developers
“AMP Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AMP Analytics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.