Enter the tracking code for google analytics universal, in your wordpress site by simply putting your ID in the settings.
You can also choose which role or user not will be tracked, and also if you want to track WP-Admin Panel.
Upload the Advanced Google Universal Analytics plugin to your blog, Activate it, put your tracking code.
I can make a donation to help keep the software up to date?
Sure just press here
Thank you so much.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Google Universal Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Advanced Google Universal Analytics” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Advanced Google Universal Analytics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- now can use G-XXXXXX code
- added Anonymize IP
- added Global site tag (gtag.js) — Google Analytics
- added 2nd tracking code UA-XXXXXXXX-X
- added multi-language support
- added tracking for wp-admin panel (included wp-login page)
- auto domain if empty field
- fixed warning print
- fixed little bug on tracking code