AdOpt’s Cookie Banner plugin is part of a Consent Management Platform that will help you in making all your websites LGPD, CCPA, GDPR (RGPD, DSVGO), PIPEDA, CINIL of France and many other regulations compliant.
This is the best plugin for WordPress websites compliance!
A CMP – Consent Management Platform , helps companies to comply with privacy regulations using technology that manages these consents for each visitor who accesses their websites.
For the end user, any website visitors, we are a “Cookie Banner”, for companies, a whole ecosystem that organizes the implementation of Consent as a Legal Basis.
AdOpt’s technology recognizes each visitor and interacts with them through the cookie notice. If it is a new visitor, it then asks for permission to use the cookies installed on the website. Once authorized, AdOpt records that consent and releases the cookies upon approval.
If the visitor returns at another time the consent is acknowledged, not asked again. Or, it can also be updated/revoked if the visitor so chooses, always freely.
Full compliance since the free plan, including several features such as:
Easy to install
- Simply paste your AdOpt BannerID Key for an automatic no-code installation.
- Basic Setup
— Colors: RGB and HEX
— Positioning: Headers, Corners, Top, Bottom, you name it.
— Adjust the positioning to perfectly blend with all your website design and other widgets. (via script)
- Advanced Setup
— Widget: Your Logo or Custom images.
— Text: Adapt the banner text by Language and Regulation.
— Adjust the text in all banner elements: Links, Cookie Categories, Descriptions and Buttons…
- Basic behavior setup:
- Link your banner to your GTM to automatically block/release all third-party tags, only upon visitors approval.
- Pre-blocked tags. Go fully private and let all tags pre-blocked (required by GDPR).
- Automatic language recognition, so the notice will be already translated in accordance with the visitor’s browser default language.
- Offer the users a granular control over the cookies/scripts used by the website.
- Advanced behavior setup:
- MultipleURLs: Use the same notice for multiple urls, so that visitor’s consent decisions spread to all your pages.
- Hide the banner and widget after consent.
All languages and regulations, one banner:
Language and Design by Regulation
Automatic banner response in accordance with the visitors’ country language and regulation. Ex.:
- GDPR: Reject All Button + GDPR Country’s language
- CCPA: Do not Sell…
- Do not track…
Single-click full website scan.
- Automatic listing of all your third-party tags for a full and detailed communication to all your visitors.
- Easily categorize the tags and cookies into selected categories for a thorough display.
Encrypted Consent and Storage
- Record all visitors’ consent in an organized and detailed way: Full, Partial Consent and Opt-outs.
- Link your Company’s Policies into the banner.
Management and Control
- Consent Volume/ Opt-ins & Opt-Outs Volume/ Opt-in details
- Export/import cookies and related information via CSV file.
- Automatic email notification for the DPO, whenever a visitor makes a privacy request.
- Manage different URLs and Banners separately
- Separate banners into different organizations, so that your clients may have a full personalized experience.
Additional Premium Features
API’s and Call-backs so you can link your services, CRM with AdOpt CookieID and information.
AdOpt Cookie Banner Plugin uses the following cookies
**AdOptID - (60 days validity)** AdOpt’s Primary cookie Generated when there is user’s first visit. **AdoptConsent– (60 days validity)** Generated when there is a consent recorded, with all user choices and details within it. **VIsitorID – (60 days validity)** Generated when there is user’s first visit.
It is responsible for storing that visitor’s information and ensuring that his/her consent is the same if he/she accesses different websites that have the same cookie notice. (This cookie is only set on websites that have the feature of “multiple URL”, for more information, please contact us.
For all features and details, visit us on: https://goadopt.io, for more details
Load the Adopt plugin on your blog, activate it and then enter your key AdOpt Banner ID generated on account creation at https://dash.goadopt.io/register.
Why should I use AdOpt ?
Our system, planned within the concepts of Privacy by Design, transparently informs your website users what data is collected and manages all updated consents as required by GDPR, LGPD and CCPA, etc. This ensures that you stay safe and creates a trusting relationship with your users.
For, the regulations like GDPR, LGPD or CCPA, and many others, requires users to be notified about what data you collect, including third-party cookies.
Their processing will only be valid after consent has been freely and explicitly obtained from the data subject. In addition, it is the responsibility of the company to prove “in writing” that consent has been given. All of these are tasks performed by a cookie management platform, AdOpt!
Because the law requires that consent must be “free and stated,” not “implied,” or “subjective.”
In addition, a good cookie notice should also allow the visitor to easily and freely choose their options, without any bias of consent. Be careful with notices that use scroll as consent!
Will I be fully complied for LGPD, GDPR and CCPA using AdOpt ?
No, a Consent Management Platform like AdOpt does not cover all sides of the regulation. AdOpt operates on the first hypothesis of personal data processing which is consent (art, 7, I — LGPD, e.g.).
Each company has its own processes, so you must also observe the flow of data within your company in relation to the other obligations of the law, and even other legal basis that may supplement the consent.
This is one of the responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer of your company, discuss this point with him/her!,
However, since consent is very popular in the market for companies with a digital presence, it would already be an excellent start on the road to compliance.
Do I need a developer to configure AdOpt ?
A regular installation flow would be, to paste a code (tag) into your website’s header. But, for WP users, our plugin makes this for you.
So, you only need to insert the AdOpt BannerID Key, and it is already installed. Besides, rest assured that we have a support team that will help you if you need it, and as soon as you create an account, you will receive a complete tutorial!
feel free to chat with us, or send any doubt to email@example.com.
Contributors & Developers
“AdOpt | The most beautiful Cookie Banner for GDPR, LGPD, CCPA, PIPEDA and POPIA.” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“AdOpt | The most beautiful Cookie Banner for GDPR, LGPD, CCPA, PIPEDA and POPIA.” has been translated into 10 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.