Take control with Admin Toolbox: Capture visit statistics, Two factor authentication (2FA), visual editor controls, wpautop, heartbeat, notifications, and enforce password reset best practices.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) by email (optional SMS with PRO).
- Capture Site Visits and Chart traffic performance.
- Search posts by post meta in wp-admin.
- Limit maximum image size uploaded through the media library.
- Force password reset by emailed link only. Limit direct edits to passwords.
- Select roles to hide in the user editor. Limit roles that have access to other roles.
- Disable WordPress update-related notifications by role.
- Stop wpautop and TinyMCE visual previews in the Classic Editor -by role or post type.
- Limit WordPress Heartbeat by page type or post type.
- Auto-blacklist brute force hits and malicious login/injection attempts (with PRO).
- Geo location blocking (with PRO).
- SQL Query Interface (with PRO).
- Zip Code Radius API (with PRO).
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/admin-toolboxdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Visit Admin Toolbox from the WordPress Settings menu to configure settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Toolbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- 2FA login improvements and redirect cache fix.
- Minor bug fixes
- Compatibility with WP 5.9
- Visual fixes to 2FA screen
- Exclude admin and sys urls from traffic metrics
- Meta search optimizations
- Improve autofocus on 2FA form
- Added IP exclusion to Security Monitoring
- Upgrade tables to InnoDB
- Optimizations to pagehit compression
- Improvements to subscription verbiage
- Compatibility with WP 5.5
- Adaptive parameters for pagehit compression
- WP login redirect bug fix
- Refinements to search by post meta in wp-admin
- Search by post meta in wp-admin
- Accomodation for custom admin URL
- Refinement of pagehit compression.
- XML-RPC disable option.
- 2FA compatibility prompt screen. Brute force protections.
- Improved diagnostic information.
- Simplified and consolidated code. Added Security Monitoring feature.
- Added support for abuse checks. Consolidated 2FA code into function.
- Fix when pagehit exclusion is turned on but exclusion var is empty.
- Fix for menu item icon position.
- Adjustments to environment compatibility.
- Improvement to pagehit indexing
- Addition of subsq field in page hit table, logic to detect brute force
- Consolidation of backend functions, addition of blacklist option
- Compatibility with WP 5.3
- Improved readability of 2FA code and autofocus
- Improved performance of compression function
- Fixed 2FA bug to use user + ip combo
- Fixed redirect rules to retain full URL
- Increase batch size when compressing hit data file
- Fixes affecting API.
- Removal of session dependencies. Improvements to 2FA. Fixes to setup.
- Minor updates to installation process
- Updates to author URI
- Fix to log users after 2FA is subsequently toggled on and off.
- Fix to allow authenticated REST API traffic.
- Support for geo-location targeting — ip exclusion.
- Adjustment for Gutenberg rich-edit capabilities.
- Menu and aesthetic improvements.
- Fix for logged in user tracking excluded from 2Fa.
- PHP Warning bug fixes. Adjustment to add Gutenberg pages.
- Login redirect to exclude ajax pages.
- PHP Warning bug fixes. 2FA improvements.
- Dedicated first section for uninstall setting. Add text field to page hit settings to support custom rules around URL fragments.
- Ignore robots.txt hits. Skip 2FA from previous successful login locations per user, if logging for user role is turned on. Minor appearance improvements.
- Bug fix for page compression output.
- Page hit exclusion and cleanup for ajax pages.
- Remove revision limits feature due to inconsistent operation. Bug fix for hiding Other Roles dropdown. Update feature descriptions specific to Classic Editor.
- Bug fix to monthly stat cache.
- Accommodation for enhanced Pro features.
- Added redirect options for URL matching and HTTPS.
- Bug fixes to page stat caching.
- Add caching and generation logic for traffic summary statistics.
- Initial setup bug fixes.
- Diagnostic checks for DB safe & strict mode. Pro features expanded. Icons and padding refined.
- Minor configuration improvements.
- Pro features expanded. Icons and padding refined. Support for geo-location.
- Updates to functions and pagehit cleanup.
- Improvements to installation stability, pagehits and upgrade option.
- Minor bug fixes to installation and compression.
- Minor bug fixes. New configuration option to keep data safe on uninstall.
- Exclude ajax hits from logging. Change default heartbeat setting. Reduce duplicate page hits via transients.
- Added indicators for path and multisite under diagnostics. Optimized compression for page hits.
- Improved compression for page traffic records and fixed timeout issue.
- Visual enhancements, minor bug fixes, font update. Ability to compress page traffic records.
- Minor bug fixes compatibility with 4.9.3.
- Resolved trigger order to deregister heartbeat, and post type logic on admin options.
- Addition of option to hide bulk actions and hide new post buttons.
- Added option to exclude list of IPs from 2FA.
- Resolved 2FA email bug affecting some server configurations.
- 2FA improvements to resend and appearance update to authorization screen.
- Statistics query optimizations.
- Minor appearance refinements. Compatibility with 4.9.2
- Resolve PHP warnings when setup is incomplete.
- 2FA emails use site settings for email sender.
- Accommodation for servers without PHP shorthand turned on. Minor bug fix to asset file versioning.
- Diagnostic feature addition.
- visitor metrics interactive rollovers, css and initial setup refinements.
- Drill down to daily visitor metrics with graphics.
- 2FA Session handling to eliminate reprompt for token after interrupted sessions.
- Compatibility updates with other plugins’ initialization and session handling.
- Only regenerate 2FA token when user requests
- Image size limit initialization updates. 2FA refinements. Page hit filter bug fix.
- Addition of Image size limit feature. 2FA compatibility with other plugins
- Compatibility updates with custom login URLs
- Two-factor authentication, screenshot improvements, 2FA default setting updates
- Query optimizations, validation with WP 4.9
- IP informational links from traffic detail, bug fixes
- Traffic Summary Chart, general aesthetic improvements
- Bug fixes and stability improvements, general optimizations
- Support for non-standard login URL
- Bug fixes to remove PHP notices
- Addition of feature: PHP Editor Warning
- Installation bug fixes
- Addition of feature: Disable WPautop
- Added survey option, refined banner img
- Rearranged CSS on Page Hit Viewer
- PHP warning fixes, Added user role function
- Page Hit Viewer aesthetics & search optimization
- Minor bug fixes
- Page Hit Viewer filter refinements
- Minor bug fixes
- Page Hit Viewer: Addition of URL filter & Page Hit viewer hit-exemption
- Page visit default settings
- Page visit table upgrades
- Addition of feature: page visit tracking
- Compatibility verification with WP 4.8
- Removed PHP warnings for array_intersect functions
- Bug fixes for disable notices role selection
- Bug fixes when array type parameters are empty
- Compatibility updates to play nice with other plugins
- Minor bug fixes
- Added option to limit Post Revisions
- Added option to limit WordPress Heartbeat
- Small adjustments to descriptions and addition of is_array strict parameter
- Basic functionality created