Simply paste the link on your BuddyPress activity what’s new area and check the link preview with og:image.
The link will be converted into a beautiful link preview having an image, title, and description within.
- Upload the entire
buddypress-activity-link-previewfolder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
What are the plugin requirements?
The plugin requires plugins :
For support, You can contact us at our website.
You can contact at our website wbcomdesigns.com for any query related to plugin and BuddyPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Wbcom Designs — Activity Link Preview For BuddyPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wbcom Designs — Activity Link Preview For BuddyPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Added some spacing between link preview container and post button
- Fixed: #18 — unable to comment and reply
- Fixed: Added activity link data in rest api activity endpoint
- Fixed: PHPCS Fixes
- Fixed: (#6) — Fixed plugin-activated-when-buddypress-is-not-activated
- Fixed: (#5) — Update spacing between text and buttons
- Fixed: (#3) — Youtube link issue
- Fixed: Legacy Support
- Fixed: preview generation on pasting urls
- Fixed: Error message when meta values are not readable.
- first version.