A lightweight extension of Advanced Custom Field (ACF) that adds slider field to any posts/pages via shortcode on your WordPress website.
- Visually create your Slider Fields
- Add multiple flexible slider.
- Add multiple photos for each slider fields.
- Assign your fields to multiple edit pages (via shortcodes)
- Option to enable arrows, dots and autoplay.
- Option to adjust autoplay speed and animation speed.
- Option to limit the characters of image caption.
- Option to enable lightbox for each images.
This plugin is require of ACF Flexible Content Pro. This plugin doesn’t require a coding knowledge. You will just need to copy, paste and edit the id of the shortcode.
[acf_slick_slider] is a shortcode function. Using this will allow you to display the slider that you created in the “ACF Slick Slider Option Menu”.
How to use
- Create a slider in “ACF Slick Slider” admin menu.
- Copy this shortcode [acf_slick_slider id=”1″]
- You can add multiple slider.
- You can edit the id number to choose what slider will display. Example [acf_slick_slider id=”2″]
This ACF field type is compatible with:
* ACF 4
* ACF 5
Just like any other WordPress plugin, this plugin can also cause issues with other themes and plugins. If you are facing issues making this plugin work on your WordPress site, please do ask for help in the support forum. This way we can help you out and prevent this issue from happening to someone else. You can contact me via my website http://jegson.herokuapp.com/
- Copy the
acf-slick-sliderfolder into your
- Activate the ACF Slick Slider plugin via the plugins admin page
- Please refer to the description for more info regarding the field type settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ACF Slick Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ACF Slick Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release.
- [Features] Option to enable autoplay
- [Features] Option to adjust autoplay speed
- [Features] Option to adjust animation speed
- [Features] Option to enable/disable image caption
- [Features] Option to change background/text color of the image caption
- [Features] Option to enable lightbox
- Clean Code
- [Features] Option to enable lightbox title
- [Modify] Modify lightbox options
- [Features] Option to select Loader / Spinner animation for lightbox