This plugin will help you to show your name, designation, your photo and some text about you.
You may use your own style in front-end.
It is very lightweight plugin, and easy to use and customize your desire output.
Just three steps
- Install the plugin and activate it.
- Then go to Appearance -> Widgets
- Add the widget to a sidebar
About Me Widget by SRC uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more how Appsero collects and uses this data.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/about-me-widget-by-src.zipdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Add the widget to a sidebar and input your data.
Nothing right now.
Contributors & Developers
“About Me Widget — Name, Designation, Photo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “About Me Widget — Name, Designation, Photo” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add link to image
- Refactor codes
- Button added below description
- Unexpected notices issue fixed
- Compatible with latest WordPress
- UI Improvment
- First release.