1PointMail Subscription Box for WordPress provides a simple to configure, easy to use widget that allows you to create a basic opt-in subscription box on your site. The submitted data is transmitted securly back to your 1PointMail instalation.
- Upload the plugin zip file to to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the API endpoint and your API username and password.
- Configure the ListID where you want your subscribers to be registered.
- Place your widget and start collecting subscribers!
Where do I find my listid?
While you are logged into your 1PointMail portal, choose LISTS from the main navidation. Your ListID
is the 1st column listed in the view.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“1PointMail Subscription Box for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “1PointMail Subscription Box for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First major release.
- Added an unsubscribe widget